If you have an oatmeal cookie lover on your gift list, make this unique and tasty cookies in a jar gift. It is easy to make and I have also included some printable recipe cards you can download.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups oats
- * raisins
Filling the Jar:
- To make this project, you simply layer the ingredients in a large jar in the order given. Carefully measure each ingredient and use a funnel to get it into the jar.
- Pack down each ingredient lightly after you add it.
- When it comes to the raisins, use enough to fill the jar to the top. If you do not want to use raisins, you can use baking chips; our favorite is butterscotch.
Print Out the Recipe:
Select and print out one of the oatmeal recipes and include it with your jar gift.
- Oatmeal Plus Cookies in a Jar Tag Designs