When the outdoor Fort Greene and DUMBO markets close for cold weather, shop the Brooklyn Flea indoors at Skylight One Hanson. You'll find the same great furnishings, fashions, and fun vintage collectibles you've come to expect from New York's hippest flea — in addition to lots of food. Brooklyn Flea's food market Smorgasburg moves to One Hanson Place for the winter season too.
1 Hanson Place
Brooklyn, New York 11243
- In the historic Williamsburgh Savings Bank Clock Tower
Dates and Times:
- Every Saturday and Sunday, November through March
- Open rain or shine
- 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- $1 adult admission, 15 and under enter free
- Service animals only
- Street parking available
At Brooklyn Flea's indoor Skylight One Hanson location, you'll find everything from vintage eyeglass frames to antique sterling silverware to indie-designer leather goods. The market has 75 vendors selling antique, vintage, and new merchandise. In the latter category, expect to see gift and artisan-made items — not counterfeit goods and closeouts.
Brooklyn Flea Shopping Tips:
- Go hungry and stay until you're hungry again. Brooklyn Flea indoor events at Skylight One Hanson feature 25 Smorgasburg food vendors.
- Take plenty of cash, a rolling cart or tote bag, and the rest of your treasure hunting gear.
- Don't try to negotiate price with the food vendors, but everyone else is fair game — as long as you haggle politely.
- Brooklyn Flea isn't the kind of market where you'll find bargain-priced antiques hidden in the bottoms of dusty boxes. It's a curated flea, which means the vendors have already done the digging for you. Expect to pay market value or close to it for your fabulous finds.
Selling at Brooklyn Flea's Skylight One Hanson:
- Indoor booth rentals at Skylight One Hanson range from $300 to $450 per weekend for vendors selling new, vintage, antique, and handcrafted merchandise.
- Smorgasburg food spaces during the indoor winter market cost $250 per weekend for packaged foods and $350 for cooked foods.
- Electricity is provided to all vendors at no additional cost.
- Apply to become a Brooklyn Flea vendor at Skylight One Hanson by filling out an application online.
- Expect to describe your flea market experience, provide photos of your staging and goods, and share social media links for your business on the application.
Other Brooklyn Flea Locations:
Fort Greene Flea at 176 Lafayette Avenue
- Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School grounds
- April through October
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 150 vendors
- Booth rentals range from $150 to $275 per day, depending on location and the type of goods (regular merchandise, packaged food, or cooked food) you plan to sell.
DUMBO Flea on Water Street
- Manhattan Bridge Archway Plaza
- April through October
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 75 Vendors
- Vendor spaces cost $150 to $275 per day for a 10-by-10-inch booth.