This easy orange drink is made with orange juice and ginger ale, along with ice and fresh orange.
The drink is easily scaled up for a party or gathering. It could be served as a party punch.
- 1 small can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 liter ginger ale, or 4 cups
- Ice cubes
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Combine orange juice concentrate and ginger ale in a large pitcher. Stir to blend.
- Place a few ice cubes in each of 4 glasses.
- Pour orange juice mixture into glasses then garnish with orange slices.