This glazed ham recipe uses orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, steak sauce, and an uncooked ham.
- Directions for orange glazed ham
- Place ham, fat side up, on a large piece of foil in a large roasting pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour half of orange mixture over ham.
- Wrap foil loosely around ham and bake at 325 F for about 3 hours, or 30 minutes per pound.
- About 30 minutes before ham is done, remove from oven.
- Score glazed ham in a diamond crisscross pattern, cutting about 1/4-inch deep into fat.
- Spoon remaining orange mixture over ham and return to oven.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 F for the remaining 30 minutes, basting glazed ham several times.