Chicken is a classic staple for a reason: it's flavorful and easy to cook. But we can often fall into a habit of cooking chicken the same way over and over. "Oven frying" is a great way to cook lean and tasty chicken breasts, and this is a simple recipe to prepare. The seasoned stuffing crumbs give the chicken flavor along with the crusty texture.
- 8 ounces herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 8 boneless chicken breasts halves, skin removed
- 4 ounces melted butter
- Put stuffing cubes or crumbs in a bag and crush until crumbs are fine.
- Dip chicken breasts in melted butter, then roll in crumbs.
- Place on foil-lined cookie sheet, at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size of the chicken breasts, or until golden brown. Juices should run clear when pierced with a fork.