Oxiclean got out grass stains from polyester baseball pants, koolaid from dresses, and at least a years worth of dirt and stains on upholstered dining chairs. This product actually amazed me at the changes I could see in just seconds after applying it.OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover removed stains and odors from blood, tomato, and set in stains that I never dreamed could be removed. I have a favorite stain remover, and OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover is it.
- Oxiclean is fantastic for tons of stains in your laundry and water washable upholstery. I haven't yet met a stain it couldn't remove. It's a little miraculous, but give it a try on any stain. You won't be disappointed.
- Even set in stains and odors can be helped by the stain remover. Some of the stains it removed were almost a year old. It even removed stains that had been washed and dried.
- Oxiclean contains no chlorine bleach and is color safe for many fabrics. I was able to use it on a wide variety of fabric types and it performed amazingly every singe time.
- Wool, wool blends, silk, leather, dry clean only fabrics, should not have Oxiclean used on them.
- Step 1. Remove excess stain by using a spoon to scoop away anything not stuck to the fabric.
- Step 2. Spray Oxiclean directly until saturated. You really want it all the way wet on the back and front of the stained area.
- Step 3. Rub the stain together to soak in the stain remover and let the piece of clothing stand for 5 minutes allowing the stain remover to start to break up the stain on the clothing.
- Step 4. Wash the clothing normally and be amazed when all of the stain is completely removed from the clothing. Be sure to check the clothing completely before drying to make sure the stain is really gone.
Oxiclean Laundry Stain Remover Review
Laundry--- I brought out the pretty pink crop pants my daughter had dusted the car with.
The blackened areas on the clothing were pretty bad and I didn't hold out a lot of hope. After applying the Oxiclean and washing with my regular detergent, the pants were once again pink and pretty. I used the Oxiclean on the polyester baseball pants dotted with stains of grass, mud, snow cone, nachos, Gatorade, and general filth. My son is not careful with his clothes and it shows. After treating the clothing with Oxiclean, the pants were spotless out of the washer. Hidden stains that my children neglected to tell me about were removed even though the stains were set in. Fresh stains didn't stand a chance. No matter the fabric type (except for wool, wool blends, silk, leather, dry clean only fabrics) the cleaner performed well.
Upholstery--- Finally I decided to try it on a set of upholstered dining chairs. The chairs, a secondhand gift, were stained with at least a year's worth of meals. I had little hopes to save them and intended to donate them to the trash. It took a little more effort on the tough stains but after two applications, gentle rubbing, and a full rinse, the chairs looked brand new. Everyone who saw them was amazed and impressed that they were even the same chairs.