Pamela Y. Wiggins is an antique expert and the author of three books and numerous articles on antique collecting.
- Contributor to national antique-related periodicals including Antique Trader, Heritage Magazine, Treasures, and Numismatist
- Co-founder of Costume Jewelry Collectors International, an educational website
- Wrote 400+ articles for The Spruce Crafts on antique collecting
Pamela Y. Wiggins is a former writer for The Spruce and The Spruce Crafts who contributed more than 400 articles on antique collecting. Pamela has written several books, and her articles on varied antiques and collectibles topics have also appeared in a number of national periodicals, including Antique Trader, Treasures, and Numismatist, along with many regional publications like Where GuestBook New York.
She is the co-founder of Costume Jewelry Collectors Int’l (CJCI), an organization providing online educational resources for collectible costume jewelry enthusiasts. Pamela has been called upon as an expert consultant on the business of buying and selling antiques and has been interviewed as an antique expert on numerous television and radio programs.
Pamela completed the International Society of Appraisers core courses in appraisal studies. She earned her bachelor's degree in journalism with magazine concentration from the University of Texas at Austin.
- "Warman's Costume Jewelry: Identification and Price Guide" Paperback (Krause, 2014)
- "Buying & Selling Antiques and Collectibles on eBay (Buying & Selling on eBay)" (Course Technology PTR, 2003)
- "Collecting With Kids: How To Inspire, Intrigue and Guide the Young Collector" (Krause, 2016)
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.