These simple pork chops are rubbed with a flavorful herb-mustard mixture. The paprika gives them a nice, vibrant color when grilled.
- Preheat the grill.
- Mix paprika, salt, ginger, mustard, pepper and garlic in a bowl.
- Trim fat from chops and brush with soy sauce.
- Pat pork chops with spice mixture on both sides.
- Grill over high heat until meat near the bone is no longer pink (about 10-15 minutes with an internal temperature of 140 F/60 C), turning halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from grill, cover, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.