Italian salad dressing provides the flavorful marinade for this chicken. The chicken is coated with a bread crumb and Parmesan cheese mixture, then it is oven fried to perfection.
This chicken is marinated in the refrigerator for 4 hours, so plan to start preparation early.
- Pour salad dressing into a large food storage bag or large non-reactive container; add the chicken pieces and turn to coat well.
- Seal bag or cover the container and refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and discard the marinade.
- Combine egg and water in a shallow bowl.
- In a wide, shallow bowl or food storage bag, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Dip chicken into the egg mixture, shake off excess, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased baking dish. Spoon remaining salad dressing over the coated chicken, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
You Might Also Like:
- Gigi's Chicken Parmesan
- Spicy Sriracha Panko Chicken Fingers
- Easy Oven Fried Chicken With Corn Flake Crumb Coating
- Oven-Fried Pepper Jelly Chicken Thighs
- Oven-Fried Pesto Chicken