Patrice J. Williams is an NYC-based writer and fact-checker specializing in lifestyle hacks, home decor, and product recommendations. She writes about the latest and greatest products for The Spruce.
- Patrice has written for The Spruce since January 2020.
- She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English from Temple University.
- Her work has appeared in Travel + Leisure, USA Today, Fodor’s, Food & Wine, and more.
Patrice creates content that’s focused on making lives easier. From sharing everyday lifestyle hacks to product recommendations, she enjoys providing readers with accessible, intimidation free information. In addition to writing, Patrice also shares her expertise on-air with segments on the Today Show, WEtv, Nate Berkus Show, and she was the Savvy Shopper reporter for WPIX in New York City.
Patrice earned her Bachelor’s degree from Temple University. She majored in English with a minor in Journalism.
- This Expert Wants You to Rethink Your Go-To Drink Orders, TheEveryGirl
- 3 Closet Cleanout Tips To Channel Your Inner Marie Kondo, Reviewed.com
- The Best Carry-on Luggage for Your Myers–Briggs Personality Type, USA Today
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.