Patrice is a NYC-based writer specializing in lifestyle hacks, home decor, and product recommendations. She writes about the latest and greatest products for The Spruce.
- Patrice has written for The Spruce since January 2020.
- She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English from Temple University.
- Her work has appeared in Travel+Leisure, USA Today, Fodor’s, Hellogiggles, The Everygirl, and more.
Patrice J. Williams creates content that’s focused on making lives easier. From sharing everyday lifestyle hacks to product recommendations, she enjoys providing readers with accessible, intimidation free information. In addition to writing, Patrice also shares her expertise on-air with segments on the Today Show, WEtv, Nate Berkus Show and she was the Savvy Shopper reporter for WPIX in New York City.
Patrice earned her Bachelor’s degree from Temple University. She majored in English with a minor in Journalism.
- This Expert Wants You to Rethink Your Go-To Drink Orders, TheEveryGirl
- 3 Closet Cleanout Tips To Channel Your Inner Marie Kondo, Reviewed.com
- The Best Carry-on Luggage for Your Myers–Briggs Personality Type, USA Today
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.