If you visit Georgia on the second weekend of March, you can shop the Peaches to the Beaches Annual Yard Sale. The sale route runs along 200 miles of Highway 341. The Peaches to Beaches yard sale features household yard sales, professional antique dealers, and roadside flea markets.
Started in 2005, Peaches to the Beaches is Georgia's longest yard sale.
- Barnesville / Culloden, Georgia to Brunswick, Georgia
- 200 miles of sales along Highway 341, also known as the Golden Isles Parkway
- Peaches to the Beaches route maps
Days and Times:
- Second Friday and Saturday of March
- Rain or Shine
- Starting and closing times vary by seller
Upcoming Peaches to the Beaches Yard Sale Dates:
- 2017 Dates: March 10 and 11
- 2018 Dates: March 9 and 10
- 2019 Dates: March 8 and 9
- 2020 Dates: March 13 and 14
- 2021 Dates: March 12 and 13
- 2022 Dates: March 11 and 12
Along the Way:
Peaches to the Beaches Yard Sale Shopping Tips:
- Expect to see a mix of individual yard sales and professional antique and collectible sellers. You'll find lower prices at the former, but better merchandise at the latter.
- Before you go, brush up on the Top 10 Yard Sale Shopping Tips and some Highway Yard Sale Shopping Tips.
- Don't hesitate to haggle on price, especially on the last day of the sale, or if you're buying several items. Practice your haggling phrases while on the road if you feel shy asking for a discount.
- Stick to designated parking areas, not the shoulder of the highway or private drives. Those bargain-priced treasures won't seem like such great deals if they come with a towing fine or hefty repair bill.
- Don't forget to take your flea market and yard sale tool kit, especially packing materials for fragile finds and your list of measurements. You want to get your finds home intact -- and you want them to fit well in your home.
- If you're planning to attend the sale for the first time, view the slideshow of past Peaches to the Beaches Yard Sale events.
- Some individual sellers opt to hold their yard sales on Sunday as well.
- Watch for group sales -- pop-up flea markets and car boot sales -- in parking areas and empty lots.
Selling at the Peaches to the Beaches Annual Yard Sale:
You don't have to live along the route to sell at the Peaches to Beaches Yard Sale. Vendor booths are available to rent starting at $30 for a 15-by-15-foot space.
Reserve your vendor space early. Available spaces are limited -- and the price goes up in early February.
If you plan to set up your yard sale on private property (your own or with permission of the owner), you can buy an Peaches to the Beaches sign for $30. The cost includes promotion for your sale as one of the event's official stopping points.
To reserve selling space or purchase an official sign, select your community from the list to download the vendor application.