This peanut butter graham cracker pie crust recipe kicks traditional no-bake pie crusts using graham crackers up a notch.
This filling is a perfect base for cold fillings such as pudding and ice cream, especially those using chocolate like chocolate cheesecake.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter (or 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons (about) water
- Generously butter a 9-inch pie plate or tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Blend in peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and knead with your hands until mixture sticks together.
- Press mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the buttered pie plate. Chill pie crust about 2 hours until set, then add filling.
- This pie crust is great for fillings such as pudding and ice cream, especially those using chocolate.
Consider Using This Crust in the Following Desserts
- Girl Scout Cookie Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe: If you don't have the Tagalongs Peanut Butter Patties Girl Scout cookies to make the crust called for in this pie, use the peanut butter graham cracker crust recipe.
- Easy Chocolate Pie Recipe: This recipe calls for a chocolate cookie crumb crust but this filling is just made for the peanut butter graham cracker crust featured here.
More Unforgettable Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pairings
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars Recipe: This multilayered treat has a little bit of everything -- a crispy chocolate base, peanut butter fudge, chocolate peanut fudge, and a chocolate icing on top.
- Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Chocolate Icing Recipe: This rich cake is packed with peanut butter and drenched in fudge icing.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipe: This easy-to-make gourmet chocolate peanut butter is perfect as an edible gift. Put it in a fancy jar and slip it into a basket for bake sales or fundraisers. It has a slight coffee flavor elevating it to adult fare.