- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 3/4 cups mini chips, raisins, M&M's Mini Baking Bits, or your favorite add-in
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Combine cereal with baking bits or chips; toss together in the pan. Over low heat, melt the marshmallows, peanut butter and butter. When melted and smooth, pour evenly over cereal mixture and toss until well coated.
- With buttered hands, shape into 1 1/2-inch balls; place on waxed paper. Cool until set. Store in tightly covered container.
Makes about 36.
You Might Also Like