This peanut butter sauce is super easy to make, and it is a fantastic topping for ice cream, pound cake, pancakes, or biscuits. Swirl peanut butter sauce into homemade ice cream or drizzle some warm sauce over a cheesecake or bread pudding.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring, until smooth and sugar is dissolved. Serve warm.
- Drizzle warm peanut butter sauce over ice cream, bread pudding, pound cake, or pancakes.
- Makes about 1 cup.
You Might Also Like