This is an easy mixture of peanut butter and hot water — add it to your everyday pancake or waffle batter to make delicious peanut butter pancakes or waffles.
Use creamy or chunky peanut butter in this recipe. Serve the pancakes with your favorite syrup.
- 4 cups waffle batter (or pancake batter for 4 to 6 servings)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- Whisk together the peanut butter and hot water until well blended and smooth.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to your favorite basic waffle or pancake.
- Top your waffles or pancakes with your favorite syrup or try this tasty peanut butter sauce.
You Might Also Like