Scroll down the list to your city to find Pennsylvania flea markets, antique shows, swap meets, antique malls, and vintage shows.
ARCHBALD FLEA MARKETS
Sugarman's Market Place
600 Scranton Carbondale Highway
Archbald, Pennsylvania 18403
- Indoor and outdoor flea market
- Opens every Saturday and Sunday throughout the year
- Shopping hours 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
BARTO FLEA MARKETS
Jake's Flea Market
1380 Route 100
Barto, Pennsylvania 19504
- Old-fashioned outdoor flea market
- Open every Saturday and Sunday, April to Christmas
- Shopping hours start at 6 a.m.
- Check schedule for special events held throughout the season
BROOKVILLE FLEA MARKETS
- Outdoor flea market with new and old merchandise
- Approximately 400 vendors and 700 booths
- Open the weekend of the first Sunday of the month, May through October
- Proceeds benefit the Warsaw Township Volunteer Fire Company
- 2015 Dates: May 2 - 3, June 6 - 7, July 4 - 5, August 1 - 2, September 5 - 6, and October 3 - 4
- Shopping hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (some vendors pack up early on
- Free admission, $2 parking
DOVER FLEA MARKETS
- Outdoor flea market and indoor farmers' market
- Open every Saturday and Sunday throughout the year
- Shopping hours 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Special yard sale events held throughout the year
- Auctions held every Thursday
EAST STROUDSBURG FLEA MARKETS
Pocono Bazaar Flea Market / Marshalls Creek Flea Market
1 Municipal Drive
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania 18302
- Indoor and outdoor flea market featuring new and used merchandise
- Hundreds of vendors, food court available
- Opens every Saturday and Sunday
- Also open on the following holidays: President’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Black Friday.
- Shopping hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Free parking
GIRARD FLEA MARKETS
- Indoor flea market and liquidation sale
- Sells overstocks, discontinued goods, and customer returns
- Open every weekend
- Shopping hours Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
MANHEIM FLEA MARKETS
- Indoor and outdoor flea market held on the grounds of an old farmers' mill
- Nearly 200 vendors selling antique, vintage,handcrafted, and collectible merchandise
- Garage sale space available for individual sellers
- Opens every Tuesday at 6 a.m.
PHILADELPHIA FLEA MARKETS
- Curated flea market at Headhouse Plaza
- Locations sometimes vary throughout the year
- Anywhere from 40 to 60 vendors
- Features vintage, upcycled, repurposed, and handmade merchandise
- Takes place every second and fourth Saturday of the month, May through October
- Shopping hours Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 2015 Dates: May 9 and 23, June 12 and 27, July 11 and 25, August 8 and 22, September 12 and 26, and October 10 and 24