The Bottom Line
This model has been discontinued. It is replaced by the Perfect Flame 4-Burner or see my list of the best Gas Grills between $500 and $1,000.
This is another Lowe's Store Brand gas grill with complete stainless steel construction and all the standard features including side burner and rotisserie burner with full kit. At $549USD ($599 NG) this is a grill that promises a lot but is limited by poor quality stainless steel and limited construction quality.
Basically, a grill that looks great on the floor, but may not look to good down the road. The heat output is good and the design looks good, but you do get what you pay for.
- Heavy Porcelain Coated Cooking Grates
- Full rotisserie included
- Complete Stainless Steel construction
- Good quality stainless steel on the burners, side tables, and lid
- Low-quality stainless steel on some parts
- Limited overall construction quality
- Three W-shaped 18,500 BTU stainless steel burners
- 522 square inches of primary cooking area for a total of 750 square inches of grilling space
- 55,500 BTU output from the main burners
- Complete 400 series stainless steel construction
- Low weight porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- 12,000 BTU side burner
- 13,500 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with full rotisserie kit included
- Electronic Ignition
- Enclosed cabinet
- Made in China exclusively for Lowe's
Guide Review - Perfect Flame 3-Burner 55,500 BTU (model #192430) Gas Grill
Perfect Flame is a Lowe's store brand. This Chinese made grill is designed to offer all the standard features in a complete stainless steel body for around $550USD ($600 natural gas). Once again, the question is how can you get so much for so little?
The answer is lower quality stainless steel combined with limited construction quality.
The features of this grill are good. The infrared rotisserie burner with full rotisserie kit included gives you plenty of space to cook a lot of food. The flush mounted side burner produces good heat. The stainless steel burners are covered by stainless steel covers and the heavy porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates will hold good heat giving this grill good searing power.
On the downside, the overall weight of this grill is pretty low considering the amount of metal that goes into it. What this tells us is that the components and metal body are made with thin metal that limits the durability of this grill. You can get a lot of great grills for this price that don't have all these features and stainless steel, but will last longer. As a new product, only time will tell how well it holds up over time.