The Bottom Line
This grill has been discontinued. It has been replaced by the Perfect Flame Dual-Head by Nexgrill.
This is two grills in one. Each side is a completely separate grill with two 13,000 BTU burners. While this gives you the flexibility of grilling two completely different things, including a rotisserie chicken on one side and burners on the other, it might be a nuisance for large cookouts.
That is something you need to decide. This is a Lowe's store brand grill made by the same people who make the BBQ Grillware products. At about $570USD you get a side burner and full rotisserie system.
- Dual Cooking Chamber for dual grilling
- Heavy Porcelain Coated Cooking Grates
- Large storage space
- Full rotisserie included
- 304 stainless steel burners and hood
- Dual Cooking Chamber may be inconvenient for large cookouts
- Lower quality stainless steel body parts and doors
- Limited Indirect grilling space
- Rotisserie burner on one side only
- Four 13,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- 52,000 BTUs from the main burners, divided between two cooking chambers
- 570 square inches of primary grilling area for a total of 760 square inches. 285 primary per side
- Cast Aluminum and Stainless Steel body
- Relatively heavy porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- 12,000 BTU side burner
- 8,000 BTU rear mounted Infrared rotisserie burner with full kit included. Burner on one side only
- Large enclosed cart with full width pullout drip pan
- On knob push and turn igniters
- Made in China for Lowe's
Guide Review - Perfect Flame Four Burner 52,000 BTU Gas Grill (25586) Review
This grill is going to capture a lot of attention. As one of the few completely dual gas grills, people will see this as something new and potential very convenient.
What you have to ask yourself is, will one of these be enough for most things you grill. While this grill gives you the ability to grill to completely different items at the same time, including a rotisserie chicken on one side and steaks on the other, what you basically are getting is two, two burner gas grills. The indirect grilling space of either side is rather small so you might not be able to grill a large turkey on this grill without using the rotisserie, which is rather small.
In addition to the dual grill design, this unit has a full rotisserie system included with an 8,000 BTU rear mounted infrared burner, but only on one side. While you can use the rotisserie on the other side you would be using the primary burners for it. You also get a decent 12,000 BTU side burner and loads of storage space in the oversized cabinets below.
This grill is made by Lucas Innovations in China, like Lowe’s other store brand grills the BBQ Grillware. The production quality is low. Lower grade stainless steel the doors and lower parts. 304 Stainless is used on the burners and lid. The porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates are good but the burner tents are thin porcelain painted metal, prone to rusting over time.
Of course, for under $600USD ($570USD LP, $620 NG) you can’t expect everything.