Perri Kressel is a lifestyle writer and commerce producer at Dotdash. She is passionate about all things food, fitness, and home. Her work has appeared on Refinery29, Swirled.com, Guest of a Guest, and more.
- Perri has written for The Spruce since March 2019.
- Her work has appeared in a variety of publications including Refinery29, Swirled, Buzzfeed, Guest of a Guest, The Tab, and The Westside Rag.
- Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
Prior to joining Dotdash, Perri held positions at Swirled, Guest of A Guest, and Refinery29. She has written about everything from restaurant guides and recipes to must-visit travel destinations. When she’s not typing away, she can be found exploring the latest restaurants in New York City or testing out the newest workout and beauty trends.
Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
- 7 Weeknight Dinners You Can Whip Up In 30 Minutes Or Less, Swirled
- A Disney Restaurant Where You Feel Like You're Eating In Space Is Coming To Epcot, Refinery29
- 17 Hidden Gems To Hit Up In NYC, Guest of a Guest
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.