Perri Kressel is a commerce editor and news and deals writer at Dotdash. Her work has appeared on Refinery29, Swirled.com, Buzzfeed, and more. She is passionate about all things food and home decor.
- Perri has written for The Spruce since March 2019.
- Her work has appeared in a variety of publications including Refinery29, Swirled, Buzzfeed, Guest of a Guest, The Tab, and The Westside Rag.
- Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
Prior to joining the team at Dotdash in 2019, Perri held positions at Refinery29, Guest of a Guest, and Swirled. She has written about everything from recipes to the best home decor finds for your home. Now at The Spruce, she covers everything product launches, home news, and sales. When she’s not typing away, she can be found scouring the web for the next big home sale or creating mood boards on Pinterest.
Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
- 7 Weeknight Dinners You Can Whip Up In 30 Minutes Or Less, Swirled
- A Disney Restaurant Where You Feel Like You're Eating In Space Is Coming To Epcot, Refinery29
- 17 Hidden Gems To Hit Up In NYC, Guest of a Guest
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.