This salad may be simple, but it's wonderfully pretty and full of flavor. The mild and sweet persimmons highlight the peppery bite of arugula in this fall salad.
- Rinse and dry the arugula, set aside.
- Hull, peel, and slice the persimmon(s) into wedges, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, and mustard into a creamy-looking dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the arugula to the bowl and toss gently but thoroughly to completely coat the leaves with the dressing.
- Add the persimmon and toss gently to combine.
- Transfer the salad into 4 to 6 plates, making sure to distribute the persimmon wedges evenly.