Kids love pita bread pizza! Just set up pita loaves, sauce and your toppings buffet style, and allow your kids' imagination to take over. All you have to do is bake the end product and you will have the perfect appetizer or snack!
We highly recommend using these pita pizzas for after school snacks, sleepovers, Friday night movies or just whenever your kids need a quick pick-me-up in under 20 minutes.
- 4-6 pita rounds (white or whole wheat)
- 1 cup of pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Garnish: toppings of your choice (veggies, cooked meats, cheeses, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spoon pizza sauce over pita rounds. Top with mozzarella and desired toppings.
- Place on baking sheet and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until cheese mas melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Pita bread pizza is the perfect snackfood! Try it with whole wheat pita bread for an even healthier version!