Join northern California antique hunters and collectors for the Pleasanton Antiques & Collectibles Faire twice each year. Many just call it the Pleasanton Antique Fair.
Started in 1996, the event takes place on Main Street in Pleasanton’s charming old downtown. It typically features 200 to 400 vendors.
603 Main Street
Pleasanton, California 94566
- Main Street in old downtown Pleasanton
- Additional booths located Angela and Abbie Streets, between Main and First
Dates and Times
- Two events per year, in May and October
- 2016 Dates: Sunday, May 29 and Sunday, October 9
- Shopping hours 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Rain or shine
- Free admission
- Free parking
- Service animals only
The merchandise at the Pleasanton Antique Faire must be at least 20 years old and considered antique, vintage, or collectible. With 200 to 400 dealers at each event, expect to find lots of:
- Vintage clothing and jewelry
- Antique and vintage furniture
- Retro furnishings and decor
- Vintage kitsch
- Ceramics, glassware, and fine china
- Paintings and other artwork
- Books, globes, and maps
- Antique and vintage lighting
- Vintage games and toys
Pleasanton Antiques & Collectibles Faire Shopping Tips
- Get cash before heading to Main Street for the show, including some small bills.
- Wondering what the finds you already have are worth? Enjoy up to three free appraisals from noted columnist and appraiser Steve Yvaska from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the corner of Main and Division Streets.
- Lots of the vendors are willing to haggle, as long as you're not rude about it. You'll probably get the best deals as the crowds thin out at the end of the day.
- Take a measuring tape, a collapsible cart with wheels, some bubble wrap, and the rest of your flea market toolkit.
Pleasanton Antiques & Collectibles Faire Vendor Information
- Booth prices range from $145 to $220
- Vendor set up from 4 a.m. to 7 a.m., must be complete by 8 a.m.
- Must finish packing and loading after the event by 7:30 p.m.
- Designated vendor parking available
- No electricity available in booths
- Sellers must bring their own tables, chairs, and display cabinets
- Merchandise must be antique, vintage, or collectible, and at least 20 years old
- Upcycled and repurposed merchandise is considered vintage
- No new merchandise permitted for sale, except small supporting materials such as books or restoration products.
- California State Board of Equalization Resale Permit required to rent a booth
- Make sure you get your booth and Auto IDs when you arrive, as well an admit pass
For More Information
- Pleasanton Antiques & Collectibles Faire website
- Pleasanton Antiques & Collectibles Faire on Facebook
- Pleasanton Antiques & Collectibles Faire on Twitter
- Pleasanton Antiques & Collectibles Faire on Instagram