Tequila, orange juice, pomegranate juice, and prosecco are basically all of the best drinks rolled into one delicious cocktail recipe!
These drinks are super easy to make, but are really beautiful and look more impressive than a basic mimosa. I like using actual pomegranate juice instead of grenadine. It is less sweet and doesn't contain any extra sugar or artificial colors.
Like any other sangria or mimosa, the best juice are the freshest juices! You can make this mimosa with store bought juice or with something you have freshly squeezed!
You can use any kind of sparkling wine, prosecco, or champagne in this recipe. You can also substitue in seltzer for a virgin cocktail.
You can also make this cocktail in a large pitcher and pour it to serve. Although, if you do this you will lose a little bit of the "sunrise" effect!
- 1 bottle of prosecco or other sparkling wine
- orange juice
- pomegranate juice
- orange slices for garnish
- Fill each champagne flute with 1 oz. of tequila.
- Pour the champagne or prosecco to about half of the way up the champagne flute.
- Fill the rest of the glass with orange juice, leaving a little room for the pomegranate juice.
- Add in the splash of pomegranate juice and serve! Use a small wedge of orange as an optional garnish.