- 6 pork loin chops
- 4 tablespoons flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or canola
- 4 medium potatoes, red or Yukon gold, cut in cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small cabbage, cut in wedges
- 4 carrots, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules or beef base
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Trim fat from chops; coat with 2 tablespoons of the flour.
- Brown the pork chops in skillet in hot oil over medium heat.
- Place potatoes, onion and carrots in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle remaining flour over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Layer over potato mixture the cabbage wedges, salt, pepper, the browned pork chops, bouillon granules or base dissolved in the 1/4 cup water, and the stewed tomatoes. Do not stir the mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
In small saucepan, stir together sour cream and cornstarch until smooth. Pour cooking liquid into a 2-cup measure; add enough water or milk to equal 1 1/2 cups. Stir into sour cream mixture in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until thick and mixture comes to a boil. Serve the sour cream mixture with pork chops.
More Pork Chops
Pork Chops With Cranberry Stuffing, Slow Cooker
Liesl's Crockpot Pork Chops
Butterflied Chops and Potatoes
Paula's Pork Chops
Apple-Apricot Pork Chops
Pork with Orange-Mustard Sauce
Braised Pork Chops
Pork and Rice Delicious
Crockpot Stuffed Pork Chops
Pork Chop and Potatoes in the Crockpot
Pineapple Marinated Pork Chops Recipe
Crockpot Pork Chops With Peaches
Crockpot Spicy Pork Chops
Paige's Perfect Pork Chops