A delicious grilled pork chop recipe that combines the pungent flavor of curry with the sharpness of brown mustard. Anyone who loves flavor will love this grilled pork chop recipe.
- 4 pork loin chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) brown mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) curry powder
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) red pepper, crushed
1. Combine all ingredients, except pork chops, in a medium bowl.
2. Place pork chops in a resealable plastic bag and add the marinade.
3. Seal and place in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours. Make sure to turn every hour.
4. Take the chops out of the refrigerator and remove from marinade. Save marinade for basting.
5. Preheat grill for medium heat.
6. Place the chops on the grill, cover, and allow to cook for 35 minutes.
Baste with marinade during the cooking process.
7. Remove chops from grill, let them rest for 5 minutes then serve.