Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products; you can learn more about our review process here. We may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen links.
If your patio table is not looking its best—maybe it needs to be refinished, repaired or replaced—you can always rely on an outdoor tablecloth to cover its flaws. A carefully chosen tablecloth can add color and vibrancy to an outdoor dining space, complementing nearby cushions and pillows, flowers, trees and shrubs in bloom or a pool or pond. Before you go shopping, measure the table and know its shape: round, oval, square or rectangular.
DII Spring & Summer Outdoor Tablecloth Fresh Spring Lattice
What: A zippered tablecloth to use with outdoor tables that have holes for umbrellas.
Details: Oblong or round tablecloth in green lattice print.
- Spill-proof and easy to clean
- 100 percent polyester
- Sizes: 60 x 84 inches, 60 x 120 inches or 60-inch round
- Also available in summer stripe design
Creative Dining Group Lemon Tree Spill-proof Printed Tablecloth
What: Lemon Tree Indoor-Outdoor Spill-proof Tablecloth
Brand: Creative Dining
Details: A colorful tablecloth that works for indoors or outside and is resistant to accidental spills.
- Mold resistant
- Heavyweight fabric in a heat-transfer that is easy to care for and clean
- Available in assorted sizes, including 52 x 70 inches, 60 x 84 inches, 60 x 104 inches and 60 x 120 inches
- A blue, green and white zinnia print is available in the same spill-proof style and sizes.
Dandi 8 Seater Oilcloth Tablecloth Doilie Berry
What: Oilcloth tablecloth in various prints
Details: Oilcloth is usually heavier than most vinyl material and has a sheen that lends a certain quality to the retro prints. This particular style is a round tablecloth, suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Available in 6, 8, and 10-seater size
- Machine washable
- Available in Doilie Berry, Blue and Oatmeal
Benson Mills Clear Plastic Tablecloth Protector
What: Clear vinyl tablecloth in assorted sizes
Brand: Benson Mills
Details: You have a tablecloth you love and want to use outdoors. So go ahead and use it--just cover it with a clear vinyl tablecloth, like Grandma used to do with her velour sofa. It's an inexpensive investment and allows you to use something you already have. Available in 13 different sizes, meaning pretty much every table you own can be covered!