Pudding Dirt CupsDirt Cake Recipe Video | Fun Food for Kids
This dirt dessert recipe is a great cooking activity for kids. Made with chocolate pudding, crushed Oreos and gummy worms, these pudding dirt cups are as fun for the kids to make, as they are tasty to eat.
This Oreo dirt dessert also makes a terrific Halloween party recipe, especially for kids who enjoy being grossed out.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 4-serving size package instant chocolate pudding
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups crushed sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
- 20 gummy worms
- Whisk together milk and instant pudding for two minutes, until pudding is completely dissolved and. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken.
- Stir in frozen whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the crushed cookies.
- Spoon into 10 cups.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed cookies over the pudding mixture. Top with 2 gummy worms.
- Chill until ready to serve.