This cake recipe is moist, tender, and very easy to make. It's not heavily spiced, so the pumpkin shines through. The cake is best eaten the next day, and can be topped with a vanilla icing.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Coat a 10-inch bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray with flour for baking.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract until blended. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and stir with a spatula until smooth and well blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before inverting to cool completely on a wire rack.