This is a tasty and quick rice to make to go with burritos or fajitas. Use packaged "ready" rice to make this even faster.
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce, or to taste
- In a saucepan or skillet over medium-low heat, cook the green onions for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the rice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasoning mix. Heat through.
You Might Also Like