This is a quick and easy tartar sauce made with mayonnaise and other ingredients. This homemade tartar sauce is great with fried fish or seafood.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- Dash ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Chill thoroughly.
More Tartar Sauce Recipe Variations:
- My Classic Tartar Sauce Recipe for Fried Fish or Shrimp
- Restaurant Tartar Sauce made with Miracle Whip, Parsley Flakes, and Onion Powder