01 of 06
10 Minute Bathroom Organization Projects
The bathroom may be small but the quick-project possibilities are endless since you store so much stuff in this space. Here are 10 minute home organization projects that will help you be a little bit more organized in your bathroom in just 10 minutes or less.Continue to 2 of 6 below.
02 of 06
Take inventory of your toiletries and grooming supplies.
Check the contents of the following:
- Hand soap
- Body wash
- Shaving cream
Replenish anything running low from your supplies. If you're low on supplies, add it to your weekly shopping list.Continue to 3 of 6 below.
03 of 06
Organize bathroom storage bins
You know I love a good project storage bin which I use to store items I use for projects (outdoor entertaining project bin is stocked with solo cups, picnic table cloth, paper plates, napkins, citronella candles, etc). Basically: I store everything I may need for projects together in one place and label them. Doesn’t this make a lot of sense in your bathroom? If you don’t have space under the bathroom sink, you can also stack these organized bins up in your linen closet.
The bathroom sink... really lends itself to project bins. Travel toiletry bin, first aid bin, fancy makeup bin (the stuff you only use on big nights out--not everyday), cold kit bin, hair care bin eye care bin, etc.Continue to 4 of 6 below.
04 of 06
Declutter under the sink.
Declutter under the sink by scanning the space and then removing anything leaking, beyond it's expiration date, or showing signs of age.
Declutter under the sink by scanning the space and then removing anything leaking, beyond it's expiration date, or showing signs of age.Continue to 5 of 6 below.
05 of 06
Declutter your bathroom countertop.
Set a timer for ten minutes and declutter just your countertops:
- Move laundry to the hamper, including towels that have been hanging around a few days too long
- Toss out garbage, move recycling to the recycling bin
- Put bathroom stuff back in it’s storage spaces
- Put everything that doesn’t belong in the bathroom in a bin
- Wipe down your countertop (might as well do this when everything is clear, right?)
Then walk around the house with the bin and put everything back into it’s proper storage space.Continue to 6 of 6 below.
06 of 06
Quickly clean your toothbrushes
Here's an easy way to clean your toothbrushes:
- Grab a cup, glass or mug.
- Dump your mouthwash --or-- make a DIY solution: dilute baking soda in vinegar and water.
- Soak your tooth brushes in mouthwash or the solutions for 10 minutes to as long as overnight/all day.