This is a super fast chocolate fudge recipe made with marshmallows and chocolate chips. It's very easy and fast. You'll have delicious fudge in under ten minutes!
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk (undiluted)
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup walnuts (or pecans, chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine evaporated milk with sugar and salt. Bring to a boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in nuts, marshmallows, chocolate chips, and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows have melted.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Let cool then cut into squares.
You Might Also Like: