When you need a quick cornbread fix, head for Jiffy’s Corn Muffin Mix. Better yet, have a few already in the cabinet on hand. It's the best store-bought cornbread on the market, in my humble opinion, and here is a great way to enjoy it.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8.5-ounce)
- Jiffy’s Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, and milk, and whisk together with a fork to combine. Add creamed corn, stirring to combine.
4. Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
5. Scrape cornbread mixture into greased pan, and place in preheated oven. Cook cornbread until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, add softened butter and honey. Stir to combine. Cut cornbread into pieces, and slather honey butter onto cornbread.