These praline bars are made with brown sugar, graham crackers, and butter and pecans. You will need a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan. The bars are easy to prepare and are ready in under a half hour.
- 24 graham cracker squares
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- Heat oven to 350 F. Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in an ungreased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Heat brown sugar and margarine to boiling; boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour over graham crackers, spreading evenly; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake until bubbly, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly and cut into squares.
- Buttery Toffee Recipe
- Toffee Graham Cracker Bars