Rachael is a New York-based writer and freelance writer for The Spruce.
- Rachael has been writing for The Spruce since July 2021.
- Articles have appeared on sites such as Bustle, Elite Daily, Benzinga, and more.
- Dual degree in English Literature and Anthropology from the University of California, Riverside.
Rachael is a New York-based writer for The Spruce, whose bylines have also appeared in Bustle, Elite Daily, Benzinga, and A Little Bit Human, among other publications. Her fiction has appeared in Flash Fiction Magazine, The Sock Drawer, and Mayday Magazine.
When she’s not researching the latest consumer trends or travel ideas, Rachael can be found experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen or discovering new fiction to add to her already overburdened bookshelves.
She has a dual degree in English Literature and Anthropology from the University of California, Riverside.
- The 10 Best Board Games For Beginners, Bustle
- Top 8 Things to Do in Krakow, A Little Bit Human
- 11 Books About Immigration in the United States, A Little Bit Human
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.