Marinating pork chops in ranch salad dressing is a super easy way to add flavor and moistness to tender grilled chops.
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 boneless loin pork chops (1-inch thick)
- Combine dressing and pork chops in a shallow bowl and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to 8 hours.
- When ready to cook, prepare and preheat the grill, building a two-level fire. Remove the chops from the marinade; discard marinade.
- Place chops on the hottest part of the grill and cook for 1-2 minutes. When the chops release, turn them and sear on the second side, for 1-2 minutes.
- Then move the chops to the cooler part of the grill. Cover and grill for 4 minutes. Turn the chops and cover; grill for 4-6 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer registers 145 to 150 F.
- Remove chops from grill, place on serving plate, and cover. Let stand 5-10 minutes, then serve.