This super simple four-ingredient sauce is so easy to make. The chicken breasts are brushed with a mixture of raspberry preserves, mustard, honey, and lemon juice, then grilled to glazed perfection. You could use this recipe with peach jam and peaches, or strawberry jam and chopped strawberries too.
You can serve this recipe as-is, or cut up the chicken and use it in a simple salad with greens and other fresh fruits. This dish is elegant and perfect for entertaining during the warm summer months when fruit is at its peak.
If you don't like raspberries, use peach preserves or jam and sliced or chopped fresh peeled peaches. Or strawberry jam with fresh sliced strawberries would be wonderful too. The nice thing about simple recipes is that you can vary them without compromising the recipe's success.
Serve this dish with a green salad, some rolls or scones hot from the oven, with a fruit pie or ice cream pie for dessert. Enjoy every bite.
- 2/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- white pepper and salt to taste
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
1. Prepare and preheat an outdoor gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. Wait until the coals are covered with light gray ash before you begin. Brush the grill rack lightly with vegetable oil.
2. In a small bowl, mix raspberry preserves, mustard, honey, lemon juice, pepper, and salt until combined.
3. Place the chicken breasts on the grill, cover, and cook for 8-9 minutes per side, brushing frequently with the raspberry preserves mixture, until the chicken registers 160°F on an instant read thermometer.
4. Discard any remaining raspberry preserves mixture and serve the chicken topped with the fresh raspberries.
Tomato and Feta Chicken
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Breast
Grilled Tandoori Chicken Breast