If you've gone vegan, you may find it can sometimes be hard to find breakfast ideas to fit your diet. However, this raw food muesli is incredibly delicious -- you'll enjoy every mouthwatering bite! It's similar to a healthy muesli or granola cereal with fresh fruit and topped with raw nut milk, and is a wonderfully healthy breakfast idea for those eating a raw and living foods diet.
It's a terrific recipe as is, but to make it truly amazing, add coconut oil -- that's the secret ingredient to make this raw granola muesli truly praise-worthy.
More Raw Vegan Recipes
- 3/4 cup raw nuts
- Approximately 10 dates, soaked and pitted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (optional)
- Fresh fruit (mango, berries or banana works well)
- 1 tablespoon fresh raw grated coconut (optional)
- Raw nut milk, to taste
- Using a food processor, process the nuts and dates and coconut oil together until nuts are almost finely ground.
- Combine in a bowl with fresh fruit and grated coconut.
- Top with nut milk, to taste.