- 2 very ripe avocados
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper (diced)
- 2 tbsp yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3/4 cup corn (kernels from one ear raw corn)
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 6-8 large lettuce leaves
In a medium sized bowl, mash the avocado.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
Spread 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture onto lettuce leaves and wrap. Enjoy!
More Raw Food Recipes:
Homemade Raw Cashew Milk Recipe
Easy Raw Pad Thai Salad
Vegan Pesto Recipe
Fig and Mint Salad Recipe
Red Pepper Gazpacho Soup
Watermelon Gazpacho Soup
Raw Applesauce Recipe
Tuscan Orange and Fennel Salad Recipe