Rebecca Isaacs is a freelance writer and an educator who writes about technology, travel, and lifestyle topics.
- Rebecca began writing for The Spruce in 2021.
- She has a degree in political science from Monmouth College.
- Rebecca also works in higher education.
Rebecca is passionate about how technology, no matter how big or small, can improve daily life. She works in higher education. When she’s not checking out the latest tech gadgets or writing about them, she’s snuggling up with a good book and her beloved cat, Hobbes.
Rebecca is a graduate of Monmouth College in Monmouth, Illinois.
- 7 Days to Die Review, Lifewire
- Amazon Kindle (2019) Review, Lifewire
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (2018) Review, Lifewire
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.