The Red Stag Lemonade, along with the Jim Beam Fruit Punch, are two nice options for whiskey-based punches to serve at spring and summer parties. This one is very simple and yet is quite delicious at the same time, which is always a good thing for the busy party host.
In this instance, the cherry flavored bourbon, Red Stag, is paired with strawberry and lemonade, and with the soda finish a crisp, flavorful, and refreshing punch is created. Also, you can easily build this in a tall glass for a single serving if you wish.
- Build over ice in a tall highball glass filling up with your choice of soda.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
To Make For a Crowd:
- Pour all but soda into a pitcher or punch bowl and place in refrigerator until well chilled.
- When ready to serve, add thin lemon wheels and a large block or ball of ice.
- Ladle over ice in tall glasses leaving room for choice of soda.
Recipe courtesy: Bobby "G" Gleason for Red Stag by Jim Beam