Magic Reindeer FoodReindeer food (also sometimes called Magic Reindeer Food or Magic Reindeer Dust) is for Santa's reindeer. After all, they get hungry on Christmas Eve, too!
Don't Miss: Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2-6 Tbsp red colored sugar
- 2-6 Tbsp. green colored sugar
- Mix the rolled oats and sugars together in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer sugared oats to a zip-lock plastic bag, adding more colored sugar for a festive effect.
- Tie with a ribbon and attach the following poem:
Sprinkle this reindeer food outside tonight.
The moonlight will make it sparkle bright.
As the reindeer fly and roam.
This will guide them to your home.
Don't forget Santa on Christmas Eve. Make him a batch of tasty Christmas cookies, too!
Don't Miss: Homemade Food Gifts for Christmas