01 of 08
A Container for Every Outdoor Living Space
A patio, deck, balcony, or any outdoor living space doesn't look complete without accessories, specifically potted plants. Whether you want to grow a patio-sized citrus tree, start an herb garden from seed, or add a splash of color with flowering annuals or perennials, letting them grow in an attractive container will lift the spirits of everyone who sees them.
Regardless of your style or decorating tastes, we have just the planters for you. Check out these seven very different but beautiful... containers for your outdoor space.
Continue to 2 of 8 below.
02 of 08
Anthropologie Concha Garden Planters
Add some color to a balcony, deck or patio with these small planters that feature vibrant Mexican landscapes and traditional papel picado motifs inspired these imaginative planters. We think they're just the thing to liven up your entryway or windowsill.
- Small: 4.5 inches H, 12 inches W, 4.5 inches D
- Medium: 7 inches H, 8.25 inches diameter
- Large: 10 inches H, 9.45 inches diameter
- Style #: 31417884
Where to buy: Anthropologie
Continue to 3 of 8 below.
03 of 08
Arcadia Garden Products Swoop Pot
Arcadia Garden Products Round Wall Planter
- Great for cactus, herbs or succulents
- Liner included to protect walls from moisture
- Hardware included
- 4" W x 4" H, and the large is 6" W x 6" H."
Arcadia Garden Products 6" Simplicity Square Pot
- Made of plastic, stone powder and wood dust
- Weather resistant
- Easily drillable
- Solid color throughout
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 6 Inches
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 12.2 Inches
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 12.2 Inches
- Assembled... Weight: 3.5 Pounds
Continue to 4 of 8 below.
04 of 08
Jonathan Adler Okura Planters
Jonathan Adler is a designer and style guru whose Mid-century modern-influenced homeware designs remind you of a bright-colored yesterday, only better.
These large, stoneware Okura planters come in vibrant hues like orange, blue and Each piece of Adler pottery gets its start in the designer's Soho studio, where Jonathan and his team design and sculpt every prototype.
Where to buy it: Jonathan Adler
Continue to 5 of 8 below.
05 of 08
Pot Inc. Dolga Hover Dish
This shallow dish planter is perfect for tight succulent plants, a mossy mound of greenness or a hanging air plant vessel. Or forget ornamental plants and just try some oranges and bananas!
Each Dolga Hover planter is fabricated out of double powder coated galvanized steel. Three 18-inch stainless steel cables and one stainless steel swivel hook are included for hanging. The Dolga can be used for indoor or outdoor accents. All our planters are fabricated and assembled in Canada.
Continue to 6 of 8 below.
06 of 08
Restoration Hardware Gascony Cast Stone Trough Collection
The resourceful folks at Restoration Hardware traveled to a remote village in southwest France to unearth a rustic limestone trough with thick walls and deep chisel marks - a testimony to true hand-craftsmanship. These reproduction troughs capture the appeal of the 19th-century original in cast stone. Among its virtues:
- Cast of a composite stone that replicates the look of aged stone
- Over time, will acquire a weathered patina.
- Lightweight yet durable..
- Weather resistant; can withstand temperature... extremes.
- Cast and finished by hand, making each piece unique.
- Wide oval: 22 inches W x 15½ inches D x 6 inches H; 24 pounds.
- Oblong: 24 inches W x 10½ inches D x 7 inches H; 26 pounds.
- Round: 23 inches diam., 8 inches H; 29 pounds.
- Rectangular: 30½ inches W x 13 inches D x 7 inches H; 31 pounds.
Where to buy it: Restoration HardwareContinue to 7 of 8 below.
07 of 08
Restoration Hardware Olive Jars
Inspired by the vessels used in the Mediterranean for transporting grain, wine and olives for centuries, our handsome jar is artisan-crafted and imbued with a weathered finish that evokes ancient stone.
- Handcrafted of fiber concrete, with an aged finish unique to each jar
- Due to hand-applied finish, no two jars are exactly alike
- Fiber concrete reproduces the look of terra cotta, but is lighter weight
- Safe for planting, with drainage hole and rubber plug
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use; protect... during freezing weather
Where to buy it: Restoration HardwareContinue to 8 of 8 below.
08 of 08
West Elm Cityscape Planters
These modern planters have an urban look and will look at home on a rooftop patio or a suburban deck. Made from a lightweight resin composite and lined with a layer for drainage, they come in different heights and neutral colors.
- Fiberstone with Black or White finishes.
- Ficonstone in Gray finish.
- Plastic drop-in insert.
- Includes drainage hole.
Where to buy it: West Elm