Another quick and easy vegan fudge recipe. Yes, it is quite easy to make a delicious dairy-free vegan fudge with just a few simple ingredients. Just make sure to use a vegan chocolate chip brand to make sure your fudge is 100% vegan. This recipe isn't particularly low in fat, but it is cholesterol-free and dairy-free! Scroll down for more vegan chocolate fudge recipes to try.
- 6 oz soy creamer or liquid non-dairy creamer
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Over medium-low heat, bring the creamer to a simmer and add the vegan chocolate chips, stirring until melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate, and reduce the heat if needed.
- Stir in the cocoa and nuts.
- Spread in a shallow baking dish and refrigerate until firm. Enjoy!
- More easy homemade fudge recipes to try
- Try these vegan desserts!