These little treats are super easy to make, and they can be dressed up for any occasion.
Feel free to use other decorative sprinkles for Christmas, birthdays, or other special occasions.
- 8 ounces chocolate-flavored bark or dipping chocolate
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Ritz Crackers, 3 to 4 dozen
- Peanut butter
- Holiday sprinkles
- Spread peanut butter on a cracker and top with another cracker.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter chips over hot water or very low heat.
- Dip filled crackers in the chocolate mixture, turning to coat thoroughly.
- Place on wax paper and decorate with Halloween sprinkles.
- If you have some melted chocolate coating left, assemble a few more filled crackers and dip them. Let treats stand until coating is firm.
Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Makes about 18 to 24 treats.