These little treats are super easy to make, and they can be dressed up for any occasion. White chocolate almond bark can be used instead of dark or milk chocolate.
Feel free to use other decorative sprinkles for Christmas, birthdays, or other special occasions. These white chocolate coated Oreo cookies are excellent party treats as well.
- 8 ounces chocolate-flavored bark (or dipping chocolate)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 40 Ritz Crackers
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Spread peanut butter on a cracker and top with another cracker.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter chips over hot water or very low heat.
- Dip filled crackers in the chocolate mixture, turning to coat thoroughly.
- Place on wax paper and decorate with Halloween sprinkles.
- If you have some melted chocolate coating left, assemble a few more filled crackers and dip them. Let treats stand until coating is firm.
Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Makes 20 treats.