These well-seasoned roasted potatoes are flavored with garlic and a little lemon juice. The potatoes are tossed with olive oil and roasted to perfection.
Related Recipe: Roasted Potatoes With Bacon
- Vegetable cooking spray or a little olive oil
- 1 3/4 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse (kosher) salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Lightly oil a rimmed baking pan or baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Or line the baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Combine the cubed potatoes with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss until the potatoes thoroughly coated with the oil and seasonings. Let the potatoes stand 10 minutes.
- Spoon the potato mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.