It's easy to use and has a unique camera view that lets you view your room from any angle and render a photo of it. Here's a look at the pros and cons of this site and some more information on what you can do with it.
Pros and Cons
There's actually a lot that we like about this room designer:
- Very easy to use
- Gives a 3D view of the room from any angle
- Undo and redo buttons help to quickly fix any mistakes
- Supports shortcuts for quick navigation
- The 3D view isn't great looking and doesn't add much to the program
More Information on Roomstyler
Here's a lot more information on some of the features of this online room design website:
- Roomstyler works with all operating systems because it runs in web browsers like Edge, Chrome, Safari, etc.
- The measurements can be toggled between meters and feet
- Zoom buttons let you take a step back from your design as well as view it up-close
- There's a gallery where you can view creations made by other users
- The 3D camera can be positioned anywhere you like, and can be a zoom camera, normal camera, or a wide-angle camera. You can also decide how the camera views what it's looking at, like straight forward, down a little, or up toward the ceiling
- Adjust the lighting settings between day and night, and choose the position of the sun, its direction, and the altitude
- Walls can be adjusted by dragging them or entering the measurements manually. They can be thick sized walls or medium or thin walls
- The Scene properties menu shows how many walls, doors, windows, products, and materials are in your design
- The brush tool lets you add carpet, paint, stone, tile, wallpaper, wood, and patio styles
- Some of the furniture categories include DIY, bathroom, architecture, gym, kitchen, office, living room, garden & outdoor, electrical, Christmas, accessories, and home entertainment
- You can create a user account to save your 3D rooms
- Video tutorials are available on the Roomstyler YouTube page if you need help
- For additional help using this free online room designer platform, you can check out the Roomstyler FAQ where there are answers to common questions as well as the drawing manual
Final Thoughts on Roomstyler
The best part about the Roomstyler 3D room planner site is how easy it is to use. There's no need for tutorials, although there are some videos if you need them, because you can really just dive in and create a room in a matter of minutes.
The 3D view is fun because it let you render your room and get a pretty life-like feel of what it would look like if you were to actually create it.