The Rose Bowl Flea Market is a southern California legend. Up to 20,000 bargain hunters (including celebrities and interior designers) flock to the Rose Bowl Stadium each month to shop more than 2500 booths full of antiques, vintage clothing, and every imaginable type of merchandise.
1001 Rose Bowl Drive
Pasadena, California 91103
- Map of Rose Bowl Flea Market
Dates and Times:
- Second Sunday of each month
- 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for shopping
- No admission after 3 p.m.
- Open rain or shine
- Admission tickets are sold only at the box office. No online tickets available.
- $9 regular admission from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- $12 express admission from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- $15 early admission from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- $20 preview VIP admission from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult
- Free parking
- Service animals only
- Make advance reservations for tour groups to receive VIP bus parking and admission discounts.
There's little you won't find at the Rose Bowl Flea Market, whether it's new, antique, or just old. You'll find items to furnish your home, landscape your garden, cook dinner, start an art collection, and update your wardrobe.
- Antiques and collectibles
- Vintage clothing
- Furniture, fine antiques to funky vintage
- Arts and crafts of all kinds
- Produce and specialty food items
- Lighting and mirrors
- Ceramics, glassware, and dishes
- Vintage kitsch
- Architectural salvage
- Jewelry, new and old
- Vintage outdoor furniture and accessories
- Vintage paintings, prints, and sculpture
- Plants, trees, and shrubs
Rose Bowl Flea Market Shopping Tips:
- If you opt to pay extra for early admission, be sure you're staying long enough to make it worthwhile. Vendors may not be completely unpacked and ready for business until 9 a.m., when regular admission begins.
- Merchandise is arranged by type. Use the color-coded map to shop the areas that interest you. Orange has antiques. White also has antiques, particularly vintage clothing. Blue and pink have new merchandise, and apricot has all types.
- Lots of concessions are available, but they're pricey. At the very least, bring your own bottled water.
- This place is big. Wear comfortable shoes and bring tote bags or a rolling cart, along with the rest of your flea market tool kit.
- Wear sunscreen and consider taking a hat. Comfortable shoes are a must as well.
- Dealers are willing to haggle all day, but you'll probably get the best deals from 3 to 4:30 in the afternoon. That's when the box office is closed and the sellers are packing to leave.
- ATM machines are available, but the lines are long and there's a hefty fee for using them. Stop for cash on your way to the flea market instead.
- Take your own strollers and wheelchairs if you think you'll need them. No rentals are available.
Selling at the Rose Bowl Flea Market:
- Booth pricing ranges from $60 to $250, depending on size and location
- One vehicle allowed per space rental. Trailer space available for additional cost.
- No refunds on space rental (not even for rain)
- If you sell at the Rose Bowl Flea Market more than twice in a year, you must have a California resale number.
- Move-in hours are from 4 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
For More Information:
- Rose Bowl Flea Market
- (323) 560-7469
- Rose Bowl Flea Market on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram