The Bottom Line
What makes Sam Mills Gluten-Free Pasta d'oro my new favorite gluten-free pasta? The texture and flavor of this quick cooking 100% non-genetically modified corn pasta are ideal for gluten-free cooks that also cook for family and friends that eat gluten.
Sam Mills gluten-free pasta comes in a variety of classic pasta shapes including elbow macaroni, spaghetti, and lasagna. You can use Sam Mills gluten-free pasta in dozens of classic pasta dishes and no one can tell that this golden flavorful pasta is gluten-free.
And, it's reasonably priced.
- Excellent texture and taste!
- Produced in a gluten-free facility
- GMO-Free (no genetically modified organisms)
- Egg free, dairy free and Kosher
- Low glycemic index product
- Not widely available in stores in U.S. but can be ordered online
- Not suitable for people with corn allergy / intolerance
- Sam Mills 100% Corn Pasta, gluten, egg, and dairy-free. Available in 16-ounce packages in a variety of classic pasta shapes.
- 8 servings per package (56-gram serving size). Each serving contains 196 calories.
- Sam Mills USA contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (561) 245-7768
Review of Sam Mills Gluten-Free Pasta
Sam Mills Gluten-Free Pasta d'oro products are made from 100% non-genetically modified corn and water and are produced in a dedicated gluten-free facility in Romania. It is a quick cooking gluten-free pasta, available in a wide variety of pasta shapes. Best of all this new line of gluten-free pasta has terrific taste and texture.
I recently found Sam Mills gluten-free pasta in a large supermarket chain in Florida. Since trying it in a variety of recipes including gluten-free tuna casserole, gluten-free macaroni and cheese and gluten-free lasagna Sam Mills has become my gluten-free pasta of choice. It is reasonably priced and even gluten eaters think it tastes great.
Review product purchased by reviewer