With Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft’s abundant sales and coupons, one should never have to pay full retail price for fabric or craft items. And with a little patience and footwork, it is possible to save much more than the advertised sale prices.
How to Save Even More at Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft stores:
- Be patient. Jo-Ann is quick to mark down seasonal items—usually up to 40-percent off within days of hitting their shelves. And Jo-Ann’s sales rotate, usually on a 4-6 week basis, so if it is not on sale this week, it may be the next!
- Sign up in Jo-Ann's stores for their mailer that includes monthly coupons and sales notices, or check online for printable coupons.
- Jo-Ann's user friendly website constantly offers an array of sale items.
- Jo-Ann's retail store permanently displays a clearance fabric rack where I find wonderful deals like upholstery fabric for less than $3 per yard. Also, check the "scrap" section, usually located by the fabric help desk. Find a Jo-Ann Fabric location near you here.
- Jo-Ann's does offer online coupon codes that are valid in their online store. Sign up for an account to receive them.
- You can combine certain coupons at Jo-Ann's. For example, Jo-Ann's will allow you to use one 40-percent off regular-priced item coupon plus one 10-percent off total purchase coupon per transaction.
- Jo-Ann's will match competitor sale prices for the exact item.